Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ultrasound GOOD

I called the Transplant Coordinator Lady first thing this morning to see how the ultrasound was--I said "Hey, what is going on?" and she said "Oh yes, your recipient does want to meet you!"  (That is what she thought I was calling about, not the ultrasound!)

I can always hear a lot of emotion in her voice when she talks about him, which is interesting.  This is another interesting factoid: I have never met this Transplant Coordinator Lady in person.  The original TCL resigned.  I had met her .

So that is how I found out everything is okay and the surgery is going to happen on Tuesday for sure. 

I am excited to meet my recipient, even though I would understand if he did not want to meet me.  I think that my husband, Mark, and I will meet him on Monday when I go for the last cross match test and to meet with the surgeon and other folks on the transplant team.

Stay tuned. 

1 comment:

  1. I've got tears in my eyes girl! You are amazing and I will be praying for you both on Tuesday. I am proud that you have been my friend for the past 27 years! Love you! LL

    ReplyDelete