Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 8, 2011

"All You Need Is One!" Disclaimer and Notification

All You Need is One about a journey, my journey, to donate one of my kidneys to someone who needs just one kidney in order to have a much better existence.  It is meant to help me process this process and to hopefully help other people who are considering becoming a living kidney donor themselves. 

It is not meant to be a scientific study, a go to guide, or a political statement.  There will be no flowery language, no deep thinking, no elevated analysis of statistics or profound utterances.  Quite frankly, I am planning on writing about what is going through my head during this journey.  At this point I have been on this road for over six months.

It is not all pretty.  But it will all be true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment