Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Me So Tired

Just a quick note to say that Albert is doing much better. I think he will be out of the hospital soon. He does not want to go back to the rental house, but all the way home to Grand Junction.  He is very homesick.

I have not been to see him, because the commute this week has been about three times longer than normal, so by the time I get home, its already pushing 6 or 7.  I am a tired little bunny, or would be, if I pushed much harder.

Keep praying!  He says he knows that everyone is praying for him.

Best wishes for a very happy new year!  My little Ren is a rabbit, and just had her birthday yesterday.  We had a nice celebration. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so relieved to hear Albert is doing better. Poor guy - to be away from home on top of everything else. My prayers and healing thoughts continue for him. I'm so glad your adorable little Ren rabbit had a good birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete