Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 20, 2022

 On November 14, 2021, I was sitting on my couch, in Denver, Colorado, when I saw a vision of Al, in my living room. My cat saw him too. I knew Al was in Grand Junction, I did not know he was ill, and I also knew it was his spirit. 

I immediately called Al on the phone,  no answer, called where he was living and they said they did not know where he was.  They did know, he was in the hospital with Covid and he died from it the next day.

I am not sure how it works with the spirits, but I saw him, and I think he was on his way then.  I sent him a message on his Facebook wall that said "hello friend" and he never answered.  

Al, I will never regret anything except that I was not right there with you when you departed.  I am glad you came by to see me before you left, and that crazy kitty too. I love you. Until we meet again, fly high, brother. 




No comments:

Post a Comment